For Thanksgiving 2013 In-Season Catering is offering an incredible catered dinner at an incredible price.
Delivery on Thanksgiving Morning by 11:00 AM
(Orders must be received no later than 5PM Sunday 11/24)
All orders include the following: You will have plenty of leftovers!
• Roasted turkey, mix of white and dark meat
• Two Dressings: Traditional (Bread, onion, celery and carrot); Wild Rice & Sourdough (Cranberries, almonds, onion and diced oranges)
• Buttermilk Mash Potatoes
• House made dinner rolls with whipped herb butter (Order an extra dozen rolls for $12.00)
• Sweet Potatoes with Pecans & Brown Sugar
• Steamed Veggies (Broccoli, cauliflower and carrots) and braised Brussels sprouts
• Cranberry Compote (Cranberry, apples and orange zest)
• Dessert: Pumpkin Pie & Apple Pie, Whipped Cream
• Up to 6-Guests: $120.00 + $10.00 Delivery Fee
• Up to 10-Guests: $200.00 + $10.00 Delivery Fee
• Up to 20-Guests: $300.00 + $10.00 Delivery Fee
Add Appetizer Trio: Deviled Eggs, Salmon Cream Cheese in Endive and Vegetable Platter with Dip
• Up to 6-Guests: $40.00
• Up to 10-Guests: $60.00
• Up to 20-Guests: $75.00
To place your order, e-mail us at: email@example.com, or call 206.226.2030.
Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
Welcome to In-Season Catering! While our website is up, we are continuing to develop richer content and an e-commerce page to streamline our Meal Support Service and online ordering services.
In-Season Catering’s mission is to support your health and wellness goals by providing you, our customer, with food that is prepared using fresh, seasonal and local ingredients that when combined make for healthy and flavorful meals. It is possible to eat flavorful food that is healthy and convenient. In-Season Catering is a “scratch kitchen”, meaning you won’t find pre-packaged, pre-processed foods in our kitchen. We process our ingredients from scratch. This allows us to develop the level of flavors without using excessive amounts of fat, salt and sugar.
With that said, we know everyone, including the chef, craves some good old fashioned comfort food from time to time. We can do that too. But, we may need to cut you off at twice per week. Just kidding.
Catering, home meal support, corporate box lunches, personal chef service and cooking classes… In-Season Catering can please your palate… Call us today at 206.226.2030 to discuss your goals.
And remember to… “Eat In-Season”!